Monday, February 1, 2010

Pre-Game Notes (Pittsburgh VS Buffalo)

As you have no doubt realized, I've been slacking on the blog and I apologize for that ... I actually had a really busy weekend focusing on things that I've been putting on the back-burner for longer than I should have, but hopefully I'm back on track now and that you were able to bear with me, so LET'S TALK HOCKEY!!!

OPTIONAL SKATE
the Pens held an optional morning skate this morning with only 10 players participating: Craig Adams, Mike Rupp, Chris Kunitz, Mark Letestu, Tyler Kennedy, Nick Johnson, Jay McKee, Alex Goligoski, Martin Skoula Kris Letang, and goaltender Brent Johnson.

STARTING GOALIE
Brent Johnson gets the not for tonight's game as the Pengs starting goaltender

PROJECTED LINE COMBINATIONS
Dupuis-Crosby-Guerin
Johnson-Malkin-Fedotenko
Cooke-Staal-Kennedy
Rupp-Adams-Letestu

Gonchar-Orpik
Eaton-Letang
McKee-Goligoski

Johnson in goal

BUFFALO INJURY / LINE INFO
the Sabres are healthy and there's no one out of the lineup for tonight's game against the Penguins

No comments: